Train2Game has been a key part of my career. Train2Game gave me the opportunity to listen to the advice of Industry experts in an environment where I was making games and allowed me to better understand the advice given.
- March 2011: Won GameJam as Team Leader/Designer.
- November 2011: Was individually chosen to compete in the Gadget Show Live.
- Feburary 2012: Acquired an Internship at Unity Technologies.
- April 2012: Came Runners up at Gadget show Live GameJam as a Designer (My Experience).
- July 2012: Managed to have a private conversation with Peter Molynuex about the role of a Game Designer and Creative director. @Rezzed Brighton.
- August 2012: Employed full time at Unity Technologies as a Support Specialist.
- August 2012: Worked at the Unite Conference in Amsterdam.
- September 2012: Competed in The record breaking game jam with a new team as Team Captain.
- November 2012: Refounded the March 2011 GameJam team “Litfuse Games” with Help from Catherine Labranche.
- March 2013: Competed in the “Rapid 2d” £10,000 Windows 8 store app competition as Team Captain for LitFuse Games.
- March 2013: Hosted a App Crunch With “Litfuse Games” in Brighton.
- April 2013: Published 5 Applications to the Windows 8 Store.
- July 2013: Represented Unity Technologies At Develop and Collected the Award on stage for “Best Tools Provider”.
- September 2013: Won the Facebook hackathon (Unity Category). My Team Partner won a Pro Unity license.